Best serum for face
Everyone wants to look beautiful, but due to the change of weather hormones, bad eating habits, the skin becomes rough, dry, and lifeless. So regular follow the routine of cleansing, toning, and moisturizer for good skin. This keeps it soft. But serum is considered to be the best for glowing skin. Because serum contains vitamins A, C, and antioxidants. Which helps in glowing skin. And the skin on the face is different from the rest of the body. So, he should be taken care of more.
Benefits of serum
- The serum is a daily routine product. Which cleans up the mess within the scheme.
- Face serum reduces skin blemishes, acne, and other problems. Skin-related problems are completely eliminated by using the serum daily.
- The serum contains vitamin C which keeps the skin soft and soft.
- It relieves blackheads, whiteheads, pores, etc. And keeps this skin young.
- And this helps a lot in making the skin glow.
Ues of serum on the face
The face should be cleaned with a toner before applying serum, then only serum should be applied.
Apply three or four drops of serum on this skin.
Massage lightly with the help of fingers.
Do moisturizer after applying serum.
Apply serum twice a day one night before going to bed and the other after taking a bath.
A method of making serum at home.
- Mix aloe vera, almond oil, and rosewater. Add two vitamin E capsules and mix. Mix it until it becomes serum. This serum is very helpful in glowing the face.
- Add a teaspoon of olive oil Mandal, cardamom, tulsi, vitamin C medicine, and mix. This serum glows the skin. And solves all the problems related to the face.
- Take a teaspoon of castor oil and a teaspoon of grease in and mix it. This serum lights our skin.
- Take ascorbic acid, water, and glycerin and mix it all well. This serum bright the skin.